here at Harbour

Harbour is here to help anyone who wants support to address their drug or alcohol use. Click the buttons below to find out more about the services we offer.



If you think you need support around your alcohol or drug use, please get in touch with us. You can self-refer, which means you don’t have to speak to a medical professional first, and you have the option to bring a friend or family member to along for support. Or if you are concerned about a family member or a friend, contact us for advice or support for you as a carer. Visit us by dropping into reception at Hyde Park House, Mutley to arrange your first meeting or call us on 01752 434343.